The mission of Granite Headwaters is to promote the responsible use of the watershed’s natural, human, and socio-economic resources to protect and enhance the rural lifestyles valued by our communities.
Purpose and Goals
The purpose of Granite Headwaters is:
- To develop meeting agendas responsive to membership desires and the Mission Statement.
- To educate members on natural, human, or socio-economic resource issues.
- To develop solutions to resource issues or problems that will protect or enhance rural lifestyles and strive to improve the resources within the area.
- To work with Federal, State, and County agencies to coordinate watershed improvement activities in a feasible and economical manner.
- To work with agencies and other organizations to help secure funding to improve the resources in the watershed area.